Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday update

Xray was about the same so we are going to redo it tomorrow and hope it looks better. Then we are going to take Thursday off and Friday run labs and xrays again. She is peeing like a champ so in theory they xray should start to get better. The pills are working much better than the liquid. Hallelujah!!!

We had meals start on Saturday and we are so very thankful for them (Thank u Jen for organizing. U are the best). Joe is working nights this week so it is just me and Caydence, and well, she ain't down with me leaving to go cook.

Everyday gets slightly easier on her. I see her move more, eat more. It's still just 12 days past surgery so I am trying to keep that in mind, and forget about my messy house, and just love on my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment