Monday, April 8, 2013

A new post?

Say what!

To say I have neglected the blog would be a huge understatement. My last post was in March....March 2012.

I think the main reason I haven't blogged has been due to lack of material. I used to blog because I had a kid with heart surgeries and a husband with kidney cancer and people wanted to know how they were doing....and it was therapeutic for me.

I am happy to say there is nothing to report (please oh please I hope I didn't just jinx myself).

Caydence is happy and healthy. Beyond brilliant for her age and a true miracle. She lights up every room and gets more beautiful every day.

Joe is also doing well. Still cancer free. Still loving his job. Still has an amazing wife.

And about that wife...I am great. Work is good. I get to travel and I work with the coolest people, which is what you want if you are away from your favorite people for 8-10 hours a day.

So up next:

Caydence starts kindergarten this fall
Stephanie does a better job of updating the blog
Joe and Stephanie celebrate their 10 year wedding anniversary
Stephanie gets back to her dissertation writing
The Barrett's list and hopefully sell their house soon
Joe continues to rock at everything

No comments:

Post a Comment