Saturday, January 11, 2014

1st blog of the year and it seems so funny to me that it's about food. Specifically pasta.....we'll specifically baked ziti.

I can eat the fire out of some pasta. There is a joke that Olive Garden isn't really Italian food but it's my favorite place to eat. Is there anything better than a big bowl of noodles?

Anywho, I am trying to be better at this whole domestic thing. 

With that....cooking. I hate cooking. You have to buy the ingredients and then make everything, which makes a mess. Then the dishes. Blah....too much work! But I'm trying to do 1 new recipe a week so I went in search of a good ziti recipe.

Which always leads me to Pinterest. How are they even selling real cookbooks anymore? Beats me. All the good stuff is on Pinterest.

The link below is the one I went with. It was AMAZING! The only thing I added was a bunch of garlic powder cause my man loves him some garlic! Enjoy.


http://www.thecountrycook.net/2011/12/baked-ziti.html

No comments:

Post a Comment